This should tie people over, in an offering of cake, what i gone made by myself. Including the zombie, little sweet bastard that he is!
I have been all under enthused this week, it probably has something to do with being a part of the vastly unemployed, and kerb stomping for a job. Anyway normal service will be resumed soon. I promise, and I will find something to tie you over with from my stupid picture file!
So do film makers have no ides any more? Apparently (and the internet tells me so it must be true) there are 50 remakes in the pipeline. 50 c’maaaan, if you cant think of new stories, hire better writers, don’t just hash together old stuff and hope that daisy the cash cow will park herself at your door.
I pick the worst out of around 50, and believe me its hard to do because I read the list, and was gob smacked by all of them, though a lot of this is rumour too, so don’t take my word as law.
Dredd… No sly, but in fact Eomer from lord of the rings. Looks like every other action move ever made ever. Though its supposed to be going back to its comic book roots, and giving it a gritty feel rather than the cheese of the original. Here’s hoping it can redeem Don’t know weather I will bother personally.
Red dawn… Thor is going to be in it so some eye candy for the ladies, though the cgi Koreans may make it horrible to watch. Looks pap, probably has decent war scenes. Meh
Dirty dancing,… no swayze, no way seems like no stars have attached themselves to it either. I wonder why
Annie… starring willow smith, Ok firstly this was remade and it wasn’t great, because the classic is just too classic. Secondly I hear willow smith in Annie, and lets face it all I can think of is things like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOlniROp4aQ
Short circuit… all you need to know about this, is the first line of the review I saw, starts “Paul Blart Mall Cop director” It took me a moment to get over that line and then carry on, but never fear he backed out and the director of “hop” is stepping up. Sounds charming.
The crow… if they find an actor I still wont go and see this. You just don’t mess with a classic.
Barbarella… its rumoured that the bird out of knocked up is to play the lead, it looks like it could be rumour for all of the film, and I hope it is, I for one don’t want to see this beautiful kooki movie cheapened by sub par nonsense. I will shed a tear if the do make it, really I will, I bloody love Barbarella, and to remake it would be a travesty.
Drop dead Fred… It looks like with the rumour of said Barbarella movie and this coming out in 2014 I think I shall pull a “Tommy” and go deaf dumb and blind for this year. Also Russell Brand, he is no Dudley Moore and he is certainly no Rik Mayall. DIS-CUST-TING!
The never ending story… another rumour, with Leo DiCaprio on board somewhere, and yet another reason why 2014 will be an anti movie year.
Escape from New York… Either the voice of grinch in call of duty modern warfare three or Phil from the hangover movies are set to be in this, why don’t they cut the middle man and just hire David Hayter. (it wouldn’t make the movie any better but it would make the circle of metal gear/escape from new York complete!) Mind you this is a long way out yet they don’t have a studio for it still.
That’s all I can look at right now,
This is a piece that my other half made for our combined dwarf army, “the dwarves of brofist mountain) He is urist, and he is mostly kitbashed, the arms and axes on his back are all additions. as you can see he is the more talented artist!
So not a lot going on today, I’m about halfway to getting my dancing bear, and also had some more ideas for “metal gear rant” Title pending inspiration hitting me. But i would like to show you today my wondrous xmas prezzie in its glory, (before i did some TLC) on it).
This was a gift from my other half from, yet again, the most kick ass charity shop. It came in a large carry case that was the cost of how much he paid for the entire stuff. (£50 in all) and as you can see this little package is continuing to keep me busy!
I have been at this now and i really should put some writing on to out weigh the fact i may just be posting pictures and making myself look funnier then i am. I do have something in the pipelines, that i will post soon, but as promised i don’t know what i will end up placing in this blog. So you will have to go with whatever i feel at the time.
I will fill you in a little on my latest tasks though. So i can get some crucial goals going on.
1. Play all metal gear games in the order of the story. Starting with snake eater and ending in guns of the patriots, though this will be incredibly hard as i still don’t own a ps3 and its likely i never will. So by the time i have re played all the other games i can either hope that some kind soul will finally release it on xbox (unlikely) or i will find a cheap 3 hand console and go from there.
I just want to play patriots you know, why should i pay 300 quid to do so! Its not like there is much else in the way of playstation games that i would really want to fork out for.
2. Write humorous pieces on said mgs games which will probably turn into a rant about how the fear is a knobber and at least vamp had some looks though i hated him too, also the pros and cons of knocking Emma out and also how happiness is in a box. They are generally my hot topics, and i would like to give this blog some credibility, rather than “lolsz this is a funny picture of what i took” but don’t worry there will be plenty of that too!
3. Paint the rest of my chaos army. Its getting beyond a joke really. My other half went to our wondrous charity shop and found my xmas prezzie last year, it was a big carry box with a defiler (minus a leg which became Gir) most of the special characters, a land raider, so many marines and bezerkers and randomly around 600 points of orks. They were all painted badly and needed a lot of TLC, but it put my chaos collection up from 4500 to around 6000 points or so. Trouble is i feel like i get repetitive strain injuries painting marines and so they have remained, based coated and not a lot else. I really need to sit down and paint them.
4. Likewise the Orks, as they are only small i made them freebootaz, and the little piratey buggers, need a boost to make them a playable army, so i need to kit bash and mod things, and make them workable.
5. Finally get into shape and remember how to wield a sword properly, as my local RP games have started, and i need to go from delicate healer to full on barbarian! Will show progress, when it comes!
6. As much as I said never to WoW, i now have an account, i think its to do with being out of work at the moment and in a house where everyone plays, and i mean EVERYONE, so im a casual player, but my mission is while darkmoon is on at the moment i want a dancing bear! That is all, i’ll keep you updated on that too!
That’s one of the boring things out of the way, i promise it wont all be like this, but i like a mix of serious and down right stupid.
Love to you all
Muthafookin’ DICE, and they are all mine! Mwhahahahaha!
This is my more ‘acceptable’ necromunda team, they are an escher gang, made from some dark eldar wytches